Re: [IP] Airport Security and the pump

 >Don't let them run the pump through the x-ray machine it will damage it.

We have a lot of frequent fliers here and I don't think any of us have had
our pumps damaged going through airport security. Going through normal
airport security does not subject you to x-rays, as far as I know. Now your
carry-on baggage is another matter... but even here, the doses are very
minimal. Since you should be wearing your pump, not carrying it separately,
this shouldn't be an issue.