[IP] diabetes bumper stickers, HELP with parents!

I read about someone on this list who had a bumper sticker saying
"diabetes kills. cure it." I would like one because people don't realize
that diabetes is a serious disease.  If anyone knows where I can get this or
any bumper sticker having to do with diabetes, please tell me!! Also, how
can I start to build awareness in my school and especially with my dad and
stepmom, who don't really seem interested in learning.  They think that I
obsess about food and try to serve me instant white rice and then wonder why
i am high.  They think other food is too expensive and especially my stepmom
doesn't really care. This is very hard for me especially since my mother and
stepdad are so wonderful.  When I told my stepmom I was getting my pump she
was, well, disgusted.  She still makes a huge deal out of me testing bg at
the table! She looks away and covers her eyes and tell my dad how she "can't
watch me do . . .THAT." I try to be optimistic and positive and she makes it
hard. Can anyone offer some help? --gianna