[IP] staying up late, CDE

another question, if you are a CDE do you also need to have "another" job,
like a nurse or something? or can you be "just" a CDE??

Sorry I am ignorant about this!!!!
Also, do your basal rates usually change if you stay up extra late or don't
sleep at all? Do you still have dawn phenomenon.  Any suggestions, since my
bedtimes, especially during the school year, are especially variable?  I go
to bed anytime between 8pm and 3am!! Please help!  -gianna