Re: [IP] re: optimism, medic alert, and insurance..

thanks Cathy....I must admit....since I have been reading about the pump...my
attitude has definitely improved....hopefully I will have my new doctor and
he will let me start pump therapy...my current HMO doc doesn't feel
comfortable adding insulin shots to my schedule let alone putting me on a
pump!!.LOL...but it is nice to hear that other people are experiencing the
same feelings that I have......I am the only person I know with Type1
DM....so it has been so nice to read all the letters from everyone here and
realize that I have people to turn to......thanks!!!!
......Eileen