Re: [IP] Cotton Candy, chocolate, and sweets

Hi--this is just my two cents, but why waste so many carbs on things like
regular soda? Why not have diet or stick to something like seltzer water or
even juices if you're going to have something different.  I mean, regular
soda is just pure sugar and no nutrients and it can easily be replaced with
diet stuff.  Even a pump can't counter bg rises that fast . . .and even with
a pump, lots of extra sugar and lots of extra insulin isn't that great.
Wouldn't you rather have 45 carbs worth of something else better?  I know I
would. So this is just my opinion . . . . . . but please think about