Re: [IP] Type I & II

I have read of people who are insulin dependent (they don't make insulin) as
well as insulin resistent (they don't use it well even when injected) but
don't know whether this would technically be both types or just type one.  I
think there is a boy on the kidsRpumping sight named Ravi who is both
dependent and resistant, or was before he started pumping . . .or something
. . .or i could be wrong :)  --Gianna