Re: [IP] Morning bg numbers

> Eve's numbers when she gets up at about 7a.m. are in the 220's and up. When
> she gets up at 8:30 or later she is in the 140's and below, we had a 58 on
> this  Friday. Her basals rates are 1.4 starting at midnight to 8a.m. at
> 8a.m.she is .9. If you have a theory on this please let me know b/c she will
> be getting up at 7a.m. for school in about 2 1/2 weeks. Thanks
> Deborah mom to Eve 12
> DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99

Only careful profiling will give you the answer. It must be done without
disturbing sleep patterns if possible. i.e. checking every 3 - 4 hours
every other night on alternating hours to build up a picture of bg
changes. If you can do it without waking her, then every 2 hours.

The data needs to be "repeatable" so you know it is representative. Night
times have always been hard to pin down for my daughter so I understand
the problem you're haveing.