Re: [IP] 2:30 am bg checks?

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Jill Nystul wrote:

> <<<I've been waking Lily at 2:30am for 5
> years. I only matters a couple of times a year, but I'm glad I check
> on those days.
> email @ redacted>>>
> wow!  Is this what you have to do on the pump???
It has nothing whatever to do with the pump. If you maintain tight
control, there is always a risk for a hypo episode. The risk is probably
much higher with a night time shot of NPH. Either that or really crummy bg's.
It is my observation that a pump reduces the likelyhood of this occurence
because makes control so much easier.