[IP] Re:diabetes and depression

A study was done by a doc in Macon GA a few years ago, (Dr. David
something; sorry I can't remember the last name) linking depression to
all chronic illness.  There is a statistically significant relationship
between diabetes, hypothyroidism, and a few others and depression.  I'll
look around and see if I can find my copy of the article.  It was rather
interesting.  Michael, if I find it, is there some library or something I
can scan it into?  Or shall I just mail it to you via snail mail so you
can post the more interesting and relevant points?
DM 19 years
pumping 18 months