[IP] Re: I've been approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!  Very exciting and I'm very excited for you.  Hope things go
well.  There's a lot of discussion about the Sof-Serter.  Some love it
and some hate it.  I'm one that loves it.  I'm always afraid when I do it
manually that the catheter will kink, or something (of course, it never
has). I use the Quick Release because like a few others, I seem to have a
mild allergy to stainless steel.
Anyway, congratulations again and good luck!  (Your excitement is so
contagious it got this lurker out of hiding for a moment!)
DM 19 years
Pumping 18 months
chronic lurker