Re: [IP] Type I & II

In a message dated 8/14/99 7:41:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am talking with someone that claims to be both type I and type II.
 > anyone hear of this or have this?
 Just the normal confusion between what the types really ARE: presumably
 they are Type 2 but now need to take insulin after possibly burning
 out their Beta cells. That's the nromal reason, anyway. >>

Or a type 1 who has also developed insulin resistance?