Re: [IP] Cotton Candy, chocolate, and sweets

> about this sweet thing!
> I am allowing geneva to have anything now.  but one item of food
> which causes me some alarm re: levels is real soda.  if geneva
> drinks coke or whatever...even with bolusing for her normal time
> period  (carb ratio)....her levels go way UP.

Stick to diet. Much safer than trying to control 45 grams of carb for
a glass of Soda. Leaves more flexibility for the food intake.

Always test sodas you get out. The mix them up all the time,
including mixing the wrong dispenser cans on the diet fountain.