[IP] Airport Security and the pump

 The last 2 times thru airport security Liz wore her pump in her jeans
pocket, slightly covered by a shirt. No one in  asked any questions about
it nor did she beep when she went through the metal detector.
We suggested she not point her pump out, if they noticed we'd deal with it
then. I was a little concerned at first cuz every time I go through with my
pager they take it, turn it off and on to see if it works.

Linda V.