[IP] Medical ID

Just my $.02 on forms of medical ID.  My father-in-law is a fireman in
Valdosta, GA and the first time I went
to see him after putting the medical emblem on my watchband, he
immediately noticed it and made a comment about it.

When I asked him about this he said when they arrive on a scene, they are
trained to look for medical ID, ESPECIALLY
necklaces since they are not as obvious.

My endo made me start to wear ID, said it would save my life.

Mark in Montgomery