Re: [IP] re: optimism, medic alert, and insurance...

Hi...my name is Eileen..I think I am suffering from depression
too.................I just feel overwhelmed a lot by everything we have to
do....I seem to cry a lot...I work in a vascular angiogram lab so everyday I
see all of the complications from diabetes...and it gets quite depressing...I
have had DM for 26 years now..and often I feel that I am a walking time-bomb
for the first set of severe  complications.....hopefully my doctor...will let
me see a psychologist so that I will be in a better frame of mind when I
start on the pump....good luck!!