Re: [IP] Airport Security and the pump

LOL!! This is so funny! I quess it just shows that unlike the opinion of my
friend, a pump will not "draw attention" to the fact that you ahve diabetes
. . .LOL>  this is hilarious!! :)  I'll bet that security person felt
slightly humbled . . . .LOL/ --Gianna  %
															 <:(:)
                                                            %

Hey, does anyone have any suggestions on improving my little computer moose
face??   (see weird symbol face after my name)  --the percents are the
antlers.