Re: [IP] Diabetes and depression????

Actually, I find that my depession affects my blood sugars and makes them a
little higher.  I am not on a pump yet, am still working on it, so mine are
not as in control as all of yours seem to be (definitely making me lean
towards getting a pump).  But right before I was diagnosed (with depression)
and feeling really bad, my blood sugars were regularly in the 200s and I
couldn't figure out why.  They seem to be going back down now.  I do feel
like it gets worse when I do have high blood sugars, though.