Re: [IP] Airport Security and the pump

I assumed when I first got my pump (MM 507) that it would cause a problem
with the metal-detector at the airport, so I showed it to the security person
and said, "This is an insulin pump."

She said, "I don't know what you're talking about.  I know a beeper when I
see one."
So I opened it up and showed her the reservoir.  Some of the other security
personnel came over to see it.  They got a little educating that day.

Since then I've realized it doesn't set off the scanner.  I just walk right
on through with no problems at all.