Re: [IP] Cotton Candy, chocolate, and sweets

about this sweet thing!

I am allowing geneva to have anything now.  but one item of food which
causes me some alarm re: levels is real soda.  if geneva drinks coke or
whatever...even with bolusing for her normal time period  (carb
ratio)....her levels go way UP.

has anyone noticed this occurrence with soda?  perhaps she measured wrong,
after all, we were at this ranch and she was using a soda dispenser.  is the
soda dispenser "sweeter" than a can?