[IP] Cotton Candy...

I promise - this won't be a harsh e-mail - but I have to say that I
disagree.  I don't think anyone on this whole thread was suggesting
making cotton candy a staple in their diet, so why not indulge once in a
while?  What is the difference if it's "pure sugar"?  Every carb breaks
down to pure sugar anyhow.  It may hit a little faster but pumps are
designed to handle this.  I am an old timer too - back in the days of
Stella D'Oro "dietetic" cookies - which were a punishment more than a
treat.  My sister (also diabetic) and me used to call them sawdust
cookies.  So, now that diabetic folk have a new-found freedom with the
pump, I say, enjoy!