Re: [IP] Diabetes and depression????

Jess, at the following website under "Health Updates" there are summaries of
two articles about diabetes and depression.  I've only skimmed them so far,
and it looks like they are more about type 2 diabetics, but you might be
interested to read them.  Click on "Health Updates" and then look for the
August article of Health Updates.

This e-magazine has lots of good info for other things, too.

I don't know if you saw my earlier post about depression, Jess, but feel free
to e-mail me.  I have been diagnosed with depression, too.