Re: [IP] Cotton Candy...Or are we taking this freedom thing toofar???

I would love to get the whole IP list together for a cotton candy party.
Will someone please bring along the carb count so we may individually
calculate the accurate boluses?

Regards,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children with diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">
http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html </A> aka KidsRPumping.
PLEASE SUPPORT FUNDING A CURE FOR DIABETES.  MY FAVORITE CHARITY IS DIABETES
RESEARCH INSTITUTE IN MIAMI FLORIDA <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">DRI</A>.
You choose a charity and work toward the cure.