[IP] Re: watchband attachment

Thanks Kim for the info on this, but I didn't like the word "diabetic" so I
sent them the following message.  ellen

<< I am very interested in getting an id watchband attachment.  Your id says
"diabetic".  This is offensive to many people with diabetes.  We like to be
identified as persons with diabetes rather than by the adjective "diabetic".
I realize this is semantics, but thought you might be interested in the
distinction and offer the alternative "diabetes".  If this is possible, I
would like to purchase one.  I will wait to hear from you.
 Thank you for your consideration. >>