[IP] Re: SportGuard Case

Yes I have used the MM SportGuard case for water activities several times
over the past 4 or five years (whenever they came out with it).  They
warrenty it for 1 year, if used as directed, if it leaks and your pump is
damaged in that year, they say that they will replace the pump (look at the
papers that came with it).  With the first one I had, there was no leakage at
all.  I got a second a little less than a year ago, and there was no leakage
after a day in the water at a waterpark.  However, last month, the same case
leaked just enough to let vapor form inside the guard plus a few drops of
water.  The MM tech was great, had me check a few things, told me what to
watch for, commented (without my asking) that they would replace my pump if
it died because of this.  She did comment that despite the way it is phrased
on the box (implying that after some use you need to use vasoline around the
top) that they DO want you to use vasoline from the beginning and every time.

And to the Moms of the football players, this case was designed to take some
imact too, so it may be what you're looking for even though it doesn't
involve water.