[IP] Pump spotting

I too am a "watcher" for people wearing pumps.  And I have spotted a
couple.  But the story that makes me smile this most is that a former
roommate of mine (and good friend), who had not seen Jude (my pump, Jude is
the patron saint of hopless causes, which diabetes sometimes feels like)
yet but had endured my long emails about him, one day in class spotted a
pump herself!  I was so excited!  LOL, I've made my family and friends
"pump watchers" as well!