Re: [IP] Pumper Doc/Pumper Duck

In a message dated 8/13/99 11:00:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< .has anyone gotten one of
 those minimed moose??  I know this is silly, but I want one! :)
 That little beany moose is so cute and he'll be wearing a pump just like me
 . . .he can be my "diabetic stuffed animal".  heehee.  yes, I know. I'm 17.
 But I still want one. >>
 Minimed gave Stephen the mini moose free with his pump, cause they knew he
was a kid.  We also got their pumping book and pumping for teens books for