Re: [IP] Pumper Doc/Pumper Duck

Hey, they SHOULD be wearing a pump! What good would a pump mascot be without
the ever present pump!  Now we can have our diabetic stuffed animals so
people can REALLY wonder   :)   maybe I should start instructing my other
stuffed animals to recognize signs of low blood sugar....:)  heehee.  I am
ordering my Max next week . . . pumping soon . . . yay! --Gianna