is [IP] Too much mail for you? Hotmail? Vacationing? try Browser

Suzanne  (and  every other membername.hotmail.com) IP member,
When the amount of email you get by being an Insulin-Pumpers
member becomes too much for you,
Either your own patience to read all of it,
or too many megabytes to fit in your mail-service.
(Like I and some 70 others right now for example use membername.hotmail.com
so our mailbox size-limit is 2 Megabytes in that service.)
Or for going away on vacation to leave your e-mailbox un-watched,
it is easy to remain a member of IP and participate when you can,
by NOT GETTING ALL THE E-MAIL, either in individual mailings or
in the digest form, by using the web-browser interface at
www.insulin-pumpers.org/membersonly.html  to select what you read

To so-change your mail-reception status, compose, 4-line message:
unsubscribe Insulin-Pumpers
unsubscribe Insulin-Pumpers-Digest
subscribe   Insulin-Pumpers-Browser

Send it to:
"email @ redacted"
for the automation to do it for you ( best way ), or to
if you have other things to say too.
Whichever one you send it to, it DOES NOT WORK to send it here
onto the ip-list !
This way you don't have to dis-enroll when you don't have time
to attend to the e-mail, or space to receive it. You are still
a member just like me!

Oh, lost digests can be read by browser too, such as
insulin-pumpers-digest Wed, Aug 11 1999 Volume 03 : Number 369
Can be gotten by browser under
(down near the bottom of the page)

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA