Re: [IP] Pumper Duck/Disetronic "pumpie" & D Rep

I noticed you had Disetronic in your subject line and am assuming that you have a
D.  Anyway, what is the "pumpie"?  Did that come with your D?  Whaaaaaaa, I want
one, even thought I am a big kid and an old one.  :-)  Hey, Kim are you
listening??? :-)

Fran in AZ