Re: [IP] Endo Pumper, making changes and docs

Don't you just love the Endo's at Hopkins. I have to agree with you, if they
can't be reached...which BTW has never happened, they have already told us to
do what we know is best. We live with this every day and most of us could run
circles around the medical professionals when it comes to our bodies and our
pumps.  If you are educated enough ... which this seems to be a pretty
educated group (I'm trying to kiss b*tt  here...lol) , then if something
needs to be changed and someone can't be reached, try it and monitor it and
change it again if need be.

Remember, doc's are not God's, they are educated people.  Educated in some
type of medical field.  But hey,   Guess what???   We are pretty educated
too, at least when it comes to these pumps.  Find a doc that you can agree
with and one that understands you.  Life will be much easier.

**no offense to any med. professionals here ... as the Budweiser guy (I think
that's the brand) says, "I love ya, man"