[IP] too many emails

Sam wrote:

>Just because this mail has arrived in your in-basket, doesn't mean
>that you are obligated to read every message. Often there are topics
>that do not relate to your situation, so just quickly delete them
>and concentrate on those messages that are meaningful to you.

EXCEPT that so many people do not CORRECT the subject line...I have often
found pearls of wisdom and points of valid information in posts entitled
"Insulin-pumpers Digest #478'

PLEASE make sure your subject lines are accurate....and do not post messages
to IP that JUST say AMEN or WAY TO GO!!!  Send these DIRECTLY to the person
you are amening...we probably all think AMEN, but we don't all need to say it.

Sara who is caught up in digests, reading wise - but now I have some