[IP] Max the MiniMed Moose

I have a Max and I'm 34! I collect all stuffed animals and would love to know
how to get the ones mentioned.  I got max to help talk to some of our friends
kids who want to know what Miss Donna is doing.  I will use anything to educate
them so they don't grow up to be ignorant or intollerant of this disease.

Max isn't the cutest but he sure grows on you.  Here's were you can order him
and see a picture of him.

(Whose still a child at heart)