Re: [IP] kind words

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, nancy wrote:

> approached in a kind manner, how one responds with kindness. :)  For
> example, there are always those rude people who insist on staring - I
> ussually stare back %)

i was complaining to some of my friends when i first got to college about
obnoxious restaurant patrons who not only insist on staring, but then
complain loudly that i ought to be doing this in the bathroom or
something...  these two girlfriends of mine, offered to go with me to
restaurants for the sole purpose of staring those people down!!!  it still
makes me laugh to think about having malia and jessie following me around
boston, to restaurants to protect me from rude gawkers, so that i could
enjoy my dinner in peace.... i'm really lucky to have such good

(just had to share)
Jessica Elena Marder