RE: [IP] olive garden carb info

Ellen- it does have a small section on pizzeria uno but not Friday's or
Bennigans (not familiar with this one--where are you from?) We have Uno and
Friday's here but no Bennigans. I live in Rhode Island.  Anyway, what my
book does have is lots of generic info as well, plus other restaurants that
have similar items--I've found you can usually make a good estimate if they
really can't tell you.  For example, all chicken fingers are pretty much
created equal, etc.  Please let me know if you would like specific info or
anything else--I'd be happy to help you.  I've gotten quite good at this
carb thing . . . .Gianna