[IP] Re: McCain Junior Juice Paks

HI Renee,

Congrats on the fundraising so far!

We couldn't live without Junior Juices.  Hooray for McCain.  They are a
Canadian company and I didn't realize that they sold the Junior Juices
in the States.  They are in New Brunswick.  They are as important to us
as insulin :-)   Don't have to be refrigerated, pretty resilient.

I am just glad to see that the Canadians are in the forefront for some
part of diabetes management LOL!!  Our boxes are 125 ml and show 13
grams of sugar per serving.
Enjoy your juice!!

Barb....Erica's mom