Re: [IP] Pumper Doc/Pumper Duck

In a message dated 8/13/99 9:59:39 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< has anyone gotten one of
 those minimed moose??  I know this is silly, but I want one! :)
 That little beany moose is so cute and he'll be wearing a pump just like me
 . . .he can be my "diabetic stuffed animal".  heehee.  yes, I know. I'm 17.

Hi Gianna

I'm 50 and I *have* a pumper moose. :-)

There are also Rufus the bear and some female counterpart with places for
children to practice testing and injections. Anybody know where they are?
Fifty-50 Pharmacy maybe?