[IP] re:Sport Guard

My son has one, and has used it. It seems to work fine. For swimming, he just takes off his pump, and for skiing, etc, the leather case seems to protect it enough, but water sports other than swimming, we've tried it, and it's fine.
Actually, he jumped into a mud pool in the desert once, without the guard...we just took the pump apart, cleaned it out with a kleenex, blew the dried sand out...not problem
K Black