Re: [IP] bedtime levels

> Ruth,
> It is trying.  We have been pumping for 1 month today.  I am just now
> feeling like I can sleep for a while if she goes to bed at 150.  Even then
> want to get up and test to see how good things are.
>
> I would attribute the rise to a rebound from the low.  Also my 65lb 7yr
old
> would rise about 100pts from 15 grams if all else were equal.
>
> Curtis Lomax

curtis,

same question to you...what do you have your basals set at.  I am just
trying to compare notes with other children.  I think we are pretty close
here, just looking at the various times and when the basals change.

thanks...I know each kid is different...this is for my own "satisfaction of
curiosity".
:-)

ruth