RE: [IP] bedtime levels

Ruth wrote...
"Geneva was 67 at 7 PM tonight....15 carbs and no food.  At 9 PM...296!!!!!
Go figure."

Ruth,
It is trying.  We have been pumping for 1 month today.  I am just now
feeling like I can sleep for a while if she goes to bed at 150.  Even then I
want to get up and test to see how good things are.

I would attribute the rise to a rebound from the low.  Also my 65lb 7yr old
would rise about 100pts from 15 grams if all else were equal.

Curtis Lomax