Re: [IP] Pumper Doc/Pumper Duck

you can go to the minimed online store and the moose is there--he is like a
beany baby and is wearing a minimed pump--it is kind of a weird color pump
tho, LOL :)  he is only 7 dollars.  I can't wait to get mine!! I think
everyone should have a pumping mascot just in case there aren't any other
diabetics or pumpers around to talk to! (of course that is impossible with
this list . . .good luck!!) by the way, how many people out there name their
pumps (besides the owner of Elvs) i need to think of a good name so i can
come up with creative responses to people's questions . . .:) --gianna