Re: [IP] Pumper Duck/Disetronic "pumpie"/and MM Moose

Saundra--if you go to minimed's website, and go to their online store, you
will see the minimed moose. I think it is the same size as a beany baby, but
he is a moose and he is wearing a minimed pump.  It is about 7 dollars I
think.  Have fun! -Gianna