[IP] Pumper Duck/Disetronic "pumpie"/and MM Moose

Just a quick comment, my daughter got her "pumpie" stuffed pump, which she
loves.  She is quite a stuffed animal lover though and would love to get
anything associated with pumping...tell me about the moose.  Also, I recently
saw two stuffed bears that are manufactured through Bayer that are "Diabetes"
bears...anyone have any info on how to order them???