Re: [IP] Pumper Doc/Pumper Duck

speaking of pumper ducks and other such things . . .has anyone gotten one of
those minimed moose??  I know this is silly, but I want one! :)
That little beany moose is so cute and he'll be wearing a pump just like me
. . .he can be my "diabetic stuffed animal".  heehee.  yes, I know. I'm 17.
But I still want one. I'm ordering him along with all the pump cases and
stuff. Maybe they should make one to practice infusion changes on . . . .
nah.  :) smile! I'm getting my pump soon (blue by the way--i was inspired.)