Re: [IP] Medic-alert bracelets/watchband attachment

in regards to the medic alert watch band attatchment.......has anyone ever
used this,  and do you think that medics will see it??   My son refuses to
wear a bracelet or neclace ( he conveniently has lost the two we have bought
him!).  If we could get a watch band attatchment,  I bet he would wear it!
I just worry that it may not be noticed!   Better than wearing nothing at
all, tho!