Re: [IP] Medic-alert bracelets/watchband attachment

In a message dated 8/13/99 9:02:20 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<I remember someone saying that there is
something that goes on a watchband.  Who makes this?>>

My minimed accessory catalogue shows a MediBand, "Emergency medical ID.
Identifies wearer as having diabetes and using an insulin pump.  Worn
discretely on the watch band.  Comes with two bands, 1 gold and 1 silver.
Also includes a wallet card for compreensive medical profile." ACC 118

Has anyone tried this?  I was concerned that you might need a man-size watch.
 Will ask my rep next week.

Incidently, this catalogue also includes neoprene cases in black, green,
blue, yellow, red or multicolored.