Re: [IP] Medic-alert bracelets/watchband attachment

I looked on this site(medicalert), but didn't find what I want.  I hate to
wear bracelets and necklaces.  I remember someone saying that there is
something that goes on a watchband.  Who makes this?  I have to wear a watch
so that would be an easy adjustment for me.  The watchband attachment was
mentioned several months ago.  Thanks for the info.  ellen