[IP] Re: asking questions in a restaurant

     Hi Frank,
     Your .2 made me smile. It makes me feel really good that you
     appreciate those questions. I am always afraid or embarrassed to ask
     because it makes me stand out. So knowing that you LIKE those
     questions and also knowing that students these days are taught these
     kinds of things makes me feel more at ease about asking the next time.
     Sarah B.