Re: [IP] Endo Pumper Please!

In a message dated 8/12/1999 6:06:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> WHAT YOU NEED is a good CDE or nurse who is using a pump.

I agree with you 100%, however my CDE is not licensed to adjust my basal
rates :-(
Getting hold of the Endo is nearly impossible.  I feel like I'm at a
standstill and chasing my tail (and not the one attached to my tummy <VBG>)

Last nite I started charting my numbers overnite, maybe I'll just try and do
it myself, I'm just afraid I may not do the adjustment properly.

Any more info you could share is really appreciated.

Pa. Pumper, Fran