Figuring Carbs while eating out was Re: [IP] new pumper on vacation with many carbs/fats

Ruth Schneider wrote:

> What on earth do these pumpers do while eating out.  Guestimate?

I do 3 types of carb calculation when eating out.  1 - WAG (wild guess)
when I really don't have any idea, 2 - SWAG (scientific wag) when I have
a good idea, and 3 - pretty accurate guess when I have eaten at a place
before or it is foods I am really good at guessing.  My pumping Nurse
Practitioner says consistently weighting/measuring at home helps her
with more accurate guesses when eating out.