[IP] bedtime levels

Just got back from reading a 'chat' on Children With Diabetes site...Aug. 3,
I believe.

I was wondering what most people strive for as far as a bedtime level.

Our endos encourage Geneva, age 10 to be around 150 at bedtime.  Now I am
reading that some folks are going for 100 at midnight (unless exercising
during daytime)

This seems so low.  Geneva is now just beginning to feel comfortable with a
target of 130!  (fear of hypos in past on MDI)

Should we just keep gradually lowering her target until we are at that magic

Would like to hear of other children's experiences with target levels.

We are STILL fudging around with nightime basals.  Jees, AMY, will I ...the
MOM ever get a full night's sleep?  We  (that would be ME, the MOM,  are
getting up still ....3X per night).

Geneva was 67 at 7 PM tonight....15 carbs and no food.  At 9 PM...296!!!!!
Go figure.

I thought we at least got the time period from 8 PM until 10 PM right.

Lordy....this is trying.  I guess I will blame the growth hormone. RIGHT?